Donate to the ReStore
DROP OFF / PICK UP HOURS
Tuesday - Saturday
9 - 3 p.m.
We accept the following gently used items based on available space:
- Antiques and vintage items in good condition
- Appliances: Less than 7 years old, neutral colors, working condition
- Books: In good condition
- Brick/Paving Stones
- Cabinets: Individual Pieces, Whole Cabinet Sets, Granite countertops
- Doors: Solid Interior and Exterior
- Electrical: Outlets, Switches, Supplies
- Flooring/Tile: Wood & Tile – 3 Box minimum, Carpet – New, 100 sq. ft. minimum
- Furniture: Couches, Bedroom, Tables, Chairs, Dressers, Patio, etc.
- Hardware: Miscellaneous Hinges, Knobs, Nails, Nuts, Bolts, etc.
- Holiday Decorations
- HVAC: Furnaces, Fireplaces, Window Air-Conditioners
- Home Decor
- Lighting: Fixtures, Lamps, Ceiling Fans
- Millwork/Lumber: 6 Foot Minimum – No nails
- Office Furniture
- Plumbing: Vanity and Kitchen Sinks (no faucets), Fixtures, Neutral Colors
- Small Appliances & Vacuum Cleaners
- Tools: Must be in working order
We cannot accept the following items:
- Automotive Items
- Broken Items
- Cribs/Baby Toys
- Furniture with rips, tears, stains, smoke, dirt, animal hair
- Hazardous Materials
- Hollow Core Doors/Bi-Fold/Sliding Doors
- Medical/hospital items
- Unframed Mirrors/Glass
- Used Mattresses
- Used Insulation
- Used Paint
- Window Treatments
1395 N Larkin Ave
Joliet, IL 60435-3753
Phone: (815) 714-7100
Tue-Sat: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Follow the Joliet ReStore and be the first to know when something great comes in.
Got any extra furniture, building supplies or décor to spare?
Skip the garage sale and donate it to the ReStore.